Please do not email PrintWorkers regarding this position. Any resumes and inquires that are emailed will be deleted. Instead, to learn more about this position, including how to apply, click on this link, or paste it into your browser: http://www.printworkers.com/Default.cfm?fuseaction=search.3&ID=40725
Job ID: 40725
The Position of Accountant performs professional accounting work and manages the business finances of Perfect Image, to support the commercial printing operation. The Accounant ...
~~Buckhead Real Estate Investment group is seeking an experienced Accounting Assistant to work 15-20 hours in the Buckhead office. Preference is two full days in the office but there is flexibility on how hours are structured. This position will maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions. MUST be highly proficient in QuickBooks and Excel.
Handle all accounts payables
Generating reports from QuickBooks and ...
Accounts Payable Administrator
This job assignment is to assist the Engineering team with its purchasing and accounts payable functions. Primary responsibility is to prepare purchase orders, updated PO due dates and process invoicing in Peoplesoft 9.1. Will work with buyers and consultants to ensure timely creation of accurate purchase orders. May research problems and/or complaints; Create or edit spreadsheets; Identify and correct errors.
MUST have 3 plus years of ...
Title: Division Controller
Summary: Responsible for assisting with the financial affairs of the Company and with preparation of financial analysis of job cost and accounting, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management.
Analyze and supervise that all job costs and billings are completed as in the terms of the customer’s contract.
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
REPORTS TO: Controller
Full responsibility for the day-to-day financial, accounting, and lease administration procedures for various assets. Responsible for CM, AP, and GL accounting for assigned properties.
• Resource and answer questions daily from Property Managers. This typically involves the researching of tenant leases, preparing reconciliation of tenant’s payment history, running various reports or coding of invoices.
• Set up and maintain tenant ...
MasTec Network Solutions is looking for a detailed orientated, highly analytical Financial Payroll Specialist to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia. The Payroll Specialist will provide accurate processing of payroll and assist in the day-to-day administration and operation of the payroll and expense processing to enhance the effectiveness of the department as a whole.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Full maintenance of the salaried and hourly employees on the Oracle payroll system
This accounting firm is seeking a highly efficient accounting support team member to be responsible for maintaining the books for a range of clients on a part-time basis.
With the variety of clients the company provides service for, the candidate should have a working knowledge of the following duties to consist of, but not limited to: accounts payable to include W9 collection and 1099 reporting, accounts receivables, light collections, reconciliation of bank and other financial statement accounts, ...
The Asset Manager will assume a management role on the Asset Management team to help it maximize the returns on its portfolio of multi-family real estate investments. The Asset Manager’s responsibilities will include:
Implementing the owner’s investment strategy to achieve each asset’s income, expense and IRR targets
Identifying value creation opportunities
Assisting the Investment Group with pre- and post-closing items, including due diligence, related to asset acquisitions, dispositions, ...
• Compliance Controls Reviews, including readiness services for addressing requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley
• Data Quality and Analysis
• System Project Assurance
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
Our client has a need for a Senior Accountant at their Kennesaw location. The ideal candidate will have an Accounting degree, large ERP experience and advanced Excel skills. You must have at least 3 years experience in public accounting or at least 5 years in industry. The position details are as follows:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Assist the Controller and Assistant Controller in performing all of the detailed tasks necessary to maintain the Company's accounting systems. Assist ...
Unique opportunity to join the company’s Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services organization. The team’s review activities and services focus on assisting the Audit Committee of the company Board of Directors, management, and employees in the evaluation and improvement of processes that identify and manage risks related to achieving the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities include internal audit, advisory, and special projects. Candidate will learn the company’s risk-based ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Atlanta is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.