This is a part-time position. Due to the A/R cycle, this position will comprise 8 hour days during some of the last week of the month and all of the first week of the month. During the middle of the month, the hours and days worked will be less, depending upon workload. The total amount of hours worked per month will be approximately 80.
Please do not apply to this position unless you are able to work this type of schedule.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist reports to the ...
Job Responsibilities and Requirements: The Real Estate Investment Banking group is seeking an experienced Analyst. This is an opportunity for a detail-oriented, team player to work in a dynamic group. This position will have ample opportunities for growth and exposure to a variety of real estate transactions, including IPOs, follow-on offerings, public debt issuances and advisory assignments. Analysts in the group create and analyze financial models, develop client presentations and conduct industry ...
The staff accountant is responsible for general accounting functions in the Accounting Department. As such, the staff accountant is responsible for reconciling accounts, making journal entries, analyzing accounts. Accuracy and meeting deadlines are essential in this role.
1. Daily reconciliations of bank accounts and preparation of the related journal entries.
2. Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
3. Clear reconciling items. ...
A member of the Research Recruiting Association in the Banking industry is seeking a full time Teller. Estimated salary of $18 per Hour. The right candidate will have the following experience, skills or abilities: Quick thinking, Math skills, Interpersonal communication. Seeking someone who can successfully perform the following tasks or scope of responsibilities: Provide exceptional customer service, Successfully perform monetary transactions, Keep a cashbox in balance. The company offers the ...
Manages accounting staff and ensures tasks are completed by designated deadlines. This position reports to the Controller.
1. Lead, manage and monitor accounting functions.
2. Develop, generate and manage timely financial reports.
3. Ensure reconciliation of bank accounts and other accounts.
4. Monitor general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other records.
5. Manage and monitor the month-end accounting process.
6. Assist in annual audit, SOX items.
Responsible for underwriting loans eligible for purchase in the secondary market, residential construction loans, and in-house mortgage loans. All loans to be in conformance with regulatory and established guidelines. Responsible for quality review function for correspondent, wholesale, and TPO loans. Must be able to work with multiple investors
• Review/underwrite processed mortgage loan files to determine marketability and eligibility of loans based on investor ...
Top Company in North Atlanta is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant who will report to the Accounting Supervisor, Shared Services and will assist with the analysis, development, and conversion of several processes and reconciliations.
This includes, but is not limited to:
* Development/migration of payroll reconciliation from external to internal process
* Consolidation/redesign of multiple credit card reconciliations
* Consolidation/redesign of multiple bank account reconciliations
Responsible for underwriting loans eligible for purchase in the secondary market, residential construction loans, and in-house mortgage loans. All loans to be in conformance with regulatory and established guidelines. Responsible for quality review function for correspondent, wholesale, and retail mortgage loans.
• Review/underwrite processed mortgage loan files to determine marketability and eligibility of loans based on investor guidelines, to include FHA, VA, VHDA, ...
A member of the Research Recruiting Association in the Retail Banking industry is seeking a full time Bank Teller. Estimated salary of $17 per Hour. The right candidate will have the following experience, skills or abilities: Retail selling skills, Various administrative tasks, Customer Service. Seeking someone who can successfully perform the following tasks or scope of responsibilities: Providing excellent customer service., Processing deposits, withdrawals, and payments., Advising bank clients ...
Real Estate Acquisition Analyst - Atlanta
The Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst will:
Analyze real estate investment opportunities within the Credit Fund business
Assist in structuring and closing new investments
Maintain knowledge of financial markets and competitive trends
Develop cash flow models
Create one-page transaction summaries and investment memoranda
Support portfolio risk management team
The ideal candidate will have:
At least two years of ...
Sales Finance License Compliance (30%)
Licenses are required by various state agencies, including Banking Departments and Departments of Motor Vehicles. Sales finance licenses, leasing licenses, and consumer credit notifications. Approximately 75 filings are handled each year. Required to maintain license files, process license renewals, obtain new licenses as necessary. Complete reporting requirements as requested by financial company management.
Prepare documentation and ...
Direct hire opportunity for a solid and proven performer with 5-7 years of supervisory experience in a progressive accounting department of a leader in the hospitality industry! Awesome Kennesaw location!
This position is responsible for the integrity of all cash collections within the company including property cash handling, bank deposits, credit and collections and guest refunds/deposits. Supervises a staff of approximately five individuals.
Property Cash Handling
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Participating in the annual audit plan and related risk assessments
• Evaluating internal controls and interpreting field audit results of internal control weaknesses and lack of compliance with internal procedures and policies which may result in inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective operations
• Determining root cause(s) for raised issues, developing practical solutions and value-added recommendations, and concluding as to the effectiveness and efficiency of ...
Apr 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Atlanta is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.