Title: Division Controller
Summary: Responsible for assisting with the financial affairs of the Company and with preparation of financial analysis of job cost and accounting, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management.
Analyze and supervise that all job costs and billings are completed as in the terms of the customer’s contract.
CFO/Controller (construction), Atlanta, GA To $110K
Small but growing Atlanta construction firm seeks hands on financial manager to report to the CEO. This position will supervise small staff and be responsible for the financial operations of the company. The targeted candidate will have a well-rounded construction industry background to include job cost management, bank/lender relations, cash management and financial reporting. Timberline software experience strongly preferred. CPA a plus.
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
Exciting Plant Controller opening!
Our manufacturing client in looking for a Plant Controller.
The Plant Controller will be responsible for supervision of 5 employees and must have 10 plus years experience in a manufacturing environment. Responsibilities will include: Managing all accounting and cost accounting activities and reporting, oversee transactional accounting activities, capital expenditure disbursements and maintenance of fixed assets and depreciation schedules, monthly, quarterly and ...
Manages accounting staff and ensures tasks are completed by designated deadlines. This position reports to the Controller.
1. Lead, manage and monitor accounting functions.
2. Develop, generate and manage timely financial reports.
3. Ensure reconciliation of bank accounts and other accounts.
4. Monitor general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other records.
5. Manage and monitor the month-end accounting process.
6. Assist in annual audit, SOX items.
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
The Client specializes in multi-family construction management. This position reports to the CFO and is open due to growth………….the company has picked up some very large, profitable clients and is rapidly expanding their operations nationwide. Here are some key points on the job:
• Develop/Implement/Monitor Policies and Procedures
• Data Management/Record Keeping
• Insurance tracking/renewal/etc.
• Credit Card usage tracking/maintenance
• Licensing renewals
• AP, ...
We have a immediate opening for Controller / Office Manager at Athens Chevrolet in Athens, GA. The qualified candidate must have previous automotive dealership experience. Reynolds & Reynolds and IT knowledge is helpful. The responsibilities include Bank, and Schedule reconciliations, Financial statement & month end reporting, Payroll, Accounts receivable/payable. This person will also manage 3 full time & 1 part time employee. Great salary and Benefit package.
Please contact by phone, fax or ...
Leading not-for profit organization with a convenient downtown location is searching for their next Controller! This is a temp-hire opportunity that will before March 1st! For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should forward resumes asap!
BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Certified Public Accountant
6-8 years overall accounting/controller experience
2-4 years supervisory experience
Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the ...
The Assistant Corporate Controller will report to the VP and Corporate Controller and will have responsibility for all matters pertaining to the internal financial reporting, corporate closing process and Consolidations.
The Assistant Controller will assist in the development and maintenance of financial and accounting controls, internal controls and SOX compliance. This individual will supervise the consolidation and internal financial reporting and work closely with the Corporate Finance and ...
**CONTROLLER/CFO - Construction/Manufacturing**
Growing $30 Million Company + Good Comp and Benefits
Controller/CFO sought by a growing privately-held mid-size construction/manufacturing company. Excellent long term opportunity for growth.
Reports directly to the CEO. Located near the Atlanta International Airport.
The Controller/CFO position has broad general accounting and finance duties, including:
•Responsible for the General Ledger, A/P, A/R, Payroll, Month-end ...
Jan 14 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Atlanta is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.