Atlanta based organization is looking for an entry level financial analyst. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree and over three years experience.
Software: SQL, MS Access, Great Plains or other Large ERP system
Automate and improve monthly financial reporting package
Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports
Prepare Ad-hoc financial modeling, analysis & projections
Collect Payroll records for Audits and monthly Analysis
Facilitate Budgeting and ...
Financial Analyst, Atlanta, GA
Posted on 12/16/2013
- Develop weekly financial reporting process.
- Prepare forecasting of P&L results.
- Gather annual operating and capital budgets for all restaurants within assigned area in order to develop annual and semi-annual forecast and business plan.
- Train operations management to interpret and organize weekly financial data.
- Develop and study weekly operating statistics and prepare projected food cost and labor guide reports.
- Coordinate ...
Deal Development Coordinator Macro Helix Health Care Software
Sales Support / Financial Analyst
McKesson Macro Helix is loking for someone to work with the Sales Executive team to grow hospital revenue by assisting the hospital customer in developing contract pharmacy relationships, i.e. Walmart, CVS, Safeway, Kroger, independent retailers and others. This would include working with the hospital customer as well as retailers in the area to establish ROI for a mutual ...
- Performs financial reporting, compliance and analytical support for fixed assets, property tax filings, invoices, payments, etc.
- Office located in Marietta, GA
- Frequent travel is required to Macon, GA, plus there will be periodical travel to other sites to conduct audits and to participate in meetings. Trips to Macon will usually be day trips.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting plus 2 or more years of audit experience (within a manufacturing ...
Senior Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst will provide ongoing analytical support for the company. This position will report to the CFO and have exposure to key finance stakeholders, including the coverage team at the parent company.
- Forecasting: Develops annual plan and forecasts of the financials working closely with the business. Prepares monthly updates for expected current quarter performance. Develops and maintains key financial models. ...
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for providing operational and financial analysis and support to executives on strategic planning, budgeting and operations planning, performance monitoring and variance analysis. This position prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports that compare actual results to forecasts. The Financial Planning Analyst assists in financial evaluation of future business opportunities, provides key insight and counsel on profit drivers as well as ...
The Financial Analyst develops, enhances, and provides insight for analytics, invoices, trends, pricing, margin analysis, standard reporting, and ad hoc reporting in conjunction with the global analyst team. The Financial Analyst also prepares and/or supports revenue budgets and forecasts while collaborating with and providing consultative analytical support to stakeholders such as Client Services and Sales. Overall, the Financial Analyst will support development, implementation and use of ...
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide ongoing analytical support for the client. This position will report to the CFO and have exposure to key finance stakeholders.
- Forecasting: Develops annual plan and forecasts of the financials working closely with the business. Prepares monthly updates for expected current quarter performance. Develops and maintains key financial models. Identifies financial risks and opportunities and ...
MISSION / SUMMARY:
Support business operations by providing financial based analysis for Graphic Packaging International. Interpret financial results that lead to the development of valued added financial reporting and analytics. Continuously improve planning and reporting process to enhance team capability.
Consolidation and review monthly business financial results.
Provide a source of business knowledge and problem solving capabilities to assure sound analysis, recommendations and ...
Accountable for supporting the FP&A manager and VP Finance ensuring that the all management reports for actual financial results, forecasts and plans for the company accurately reflect its performance and are fairly stated and are submitted in accordance with published timetables and are fully explained. This includes the requirement to maintain and report on multidimensional view of financial data for company by region (by entity, Line of Business within region, product and customer)
Accountable for ...
Position Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Work with leaders across the business segments to provide monthly expense and operational reports.
• Collaborate with accounting to identify variances and their root causes
• Maintain reports tracking financial results against budgets, forecasts, business cases, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of management reports and monthly senior management presentations.
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Track multiple aspects of Labor, including headcount, ...
JOB ID: GAAT246
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Job Chit Chat
Established local NYSE manufacturer seeks finance professional for the role of Senior Financial Analyst. Responsibilities include: strategic planning; budgeting & forecasting; internal reporting; process improvement and variance analysis. Frequent interaction with: Executive Management and Global team members.
• Responsible for the monthly forecast, annual budget and strategic plan for the corporate sales and marketing ...
Looking to fill 3 positions all in Conyers, GA
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Reports to: VP Finance
Compensation: $60-$65,000, Annual Gainshare Bonus Program
Prepare the financial planning, reporting, forecasting, closing and day-to-day analysis. Provide financial support for financial projections, reporting and analysis. Generate annual planning process for THE CLIENT while assisting value stream leaders in developing and finalizing forecast. Develop presentation packages ...
Jan 19 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Atlanta is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.