Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The Staff Accountant in the Accounting Team will be responsible for a variety of balance sheet and operating statement accounts, documenting and streamlining processes, and support of the overall responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Accounting.
The following are essential job accountabilities:
Perform complex balance sheet account analysis and reconciliations
Review the results of the assigned business operations and making the necessary accounting entries
Complete Monthly, quarterly and year end close responsibilities
Investigate and report on variances discovered in assigned areas
· Prepare analytics and/or models to better understand business results
· Determine potential weaknesses in internal controls and make changes to correct them
· Document all existing accounting procedures and processes
· Develop, recommend and implement process improvements
· Use technology to streamline manual processes
· Lead external audit time lines and tasks
· Work closely with Planning team to understand budgets and forecasts and the related variances
? Communicate and coordinate assigned field and/or head office department month end reviews
? Record and review various journal entries to the general ledger
· Must be a team player with the ability to maintain a positive attitude in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
· Candidate should possess strong communication, analytical thinking and systems skills
· Self starter; comfortable challenging the status quo
· Energetic, enthusiastic and customer service focused attitude
· Interested in learning and in career advancement
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
· Experience with JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, and Hyperion a plus
? Undergraduate degree in Accounting required
? CPA License or CPA track preferred
? 4 to 8 years
? Public/Private mix a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Ad ID: 15519991
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Senior Accountant, CPA on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local