Established local NYSE manufacturer seeks finance professional for the role of Senior Financial Analyst. Responsibilities include: strategic planning; budgeting & forecasting; internal reporting; process improvement and variance analysis. Frequent interaction with: Executive Management and Global team members.
• Responsible for the monthly forecast, annual budget and strategic plan for the corporate sales and marketing departments, including variances from last forecast, budget and prior year.
• SOX Internal Controls
• Identifying internal control deficiencies; analyze cause; implement corrective action
• Consolidation and analysis of the strategic plan, annual budget and monthly forecast for the operating divisions.
• Preparation of various presentations to management and the board, monthly and quarterly.
• Communicate and interact with Customer Base; upbeat face pace environment
• Hyperion Financial Reporting Systems: Intermediate to Advance level experience with a primary MRP/ERP System; JDE or Oracle preferred; Advance Excel user
• International exposure
• Supervisory skills; mentor, develop and cross functional training
• MBA a plus; 8yrs experience progressive upward career moves this is a high volume; upbeat; fast pace environment; need to be comfortable with consistent movement and change
Position has a very high level of visibility within the organization and the candidate must possess the communication and technical skills to be considered top talent for upwardly mobile.
All inquiries are confidential
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.