Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
World Services is an interpretation and translation company. Now we are looking for an administrative assitant / Data Entry in Atlanta, GA.
- Data entry
- Incorporate new media strategies (Help build growing audience for corporate Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn accounts)
- Help write and edit online content
- Support ongoing marketing projects
- Assist with additional administrative tasks
- Update company database
- Locate interpreters and translators
- Undergraduate preferred; Any major most relevant to Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, and Public Relations.
- Self-motivated candidate who can work well independently and with a group.
- Bilingual: fluent in Spanish and English
This is a non-paid internship, but we will provide college
credits and interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience. Work schedule will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested please apply at: