Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
World Services is an interpreting world translation company based in Atlanta, GA. We provide live interpretation, on the phone, and document translation such as correspondence, business papers, brochures, articles and websites nationwide. In this world of internet globalization it is essential for a business to expand to this multicultural society. World Services can help achieve that goal by helping translate all business advertising and products into any language a business may need. This is the best investment someone can make to expand their business!
Job Title: Part-Time Dispatching Coordinator
• Dispatch field vendors and staff client assignment(s) upon request (per Service Level Agreement).
• Address all sales, logistics and transportation inquiries.
• Handle all customer complaints/concerns same day as received.
• Schedule the maximum possible amount of assignments at all times.
• Cold-calling, sales and marketing company as needed.
• Effectively and professionally act as the liaison between company staff, clients and vendors.
• Document all assignment information accordingly and as assigned
• Updating, posting and interaction on social networks
• Create reports for the customer, for internal use, and for billing purposes.
• Monitor networks for the assignments, issues and/or concerns, after hours and on weekends as needed.
• Basic clerical and accounting as assigned.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Various shifts to support 24x7x365 operation.
• Some college preferred but no required.
• Call center experience preferred but not required.
• Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internet).
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Attention to detail.
• Adaptable to a flexible schedule to meet customer needs.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to manage shifting priorities.
• Ability to multitask.
• Sitting for long periods of time.
• Looking at computer screens for long periods of time.
• Ability to work in a call center environment.
• Extended hours and/or overtime when required.
If you are interested please apply at www.worldservicesusa.com/apply.asp