Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Senior Project Engineer, Alpharetta, GA
Execute and support the design, test, manufacture and commissioning of low and medium voltage switchgear that control multiple generators which parallel to one or more utilities. Interacts on a daily basis with internal and external customers, as well as assisting junior engineers to accomplish project milestones and budgets.
Required Experience / Responsibilities
• Understand the design philosophy of the ISO control platform and how to implement it in complex systems.
• Design, test, and commission generator control systems of the highest complexity.
• Control software development utilizing various PLC platforms
• Focus on interaction with internal and external customers.
• Interpret customer specifications to the advantage of the company including consideration of industry regulations and requirements.
• In depth technical design and review of systems.
• Mentor junior level staff members in a role model position.
• Detailed understanding of NEC, UL, ANSI
• Understanding of power generation and switchgear systems.
• PLC programming.
• HMI programming.
• Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Bachelor of Science in Electrical
Engineering Technology (BSEET) or minimum five years equivalent work experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent business and commercial skills.
• Advanced organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Computer proficient including Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Position requires travel, typically 20 to 30%, to support staff.
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record