My name is Ashley and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and we have an opening for a Analytical Chemist. This contract position will be located in Duluth, GA and expected to be a 6+ month contract.
The hiring manager is looking for candidates who come from a chemistry background/degree with method transfer experience. Candidates should posses a Bachelors degree with experience in two out of three of the following environments: glp, gmp, or quality control.
:: Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 and attach resume when responding::
The Analytical Chemist will be responsible for organizing, performing, and analyzing the results of chemical and product analysis, method development, applications and other testing. Must interpret data for formal reports and meet deadlines. Will develop new test procedures as needed.
- BS Science degree
- 3+ years of technical experience
- Experience in upkeep of instrumentation
- Troubleshooting instrumentation ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
- PhD Chemist, Polymer Chemist, Chemical Engineer, Material Scientist, or related
- 3+ years of industrial experience
- Experience with adhesives, thermosetting resins, bonding wood, manufacturing processes, statistics and DOE
- Ability to travel 20% international and domestic
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Advance product line through ...
Nov 8 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Atlanta, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.