• Perform and support the transfer and implementation of analytical methods and testing of raw/ in process materials
• Perform and support analytical method transfers and method validations activities.
• Support procedures develop
• Accurately assess the purity, potency, efficacy, and other performance characteristics of the materials in the analytical chemistry laboratory for the purpose of supporting both manufacturing and quality assurance in the production, release, and ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
- PhD Chemist, Polymer Chemist, Chemical Engineer, Material Scientist, or related
- 3+ years of industrial experience
- Experience with adhesives, thermosetting resins, bonding wood, manufacturing processes, statistics and DOE
- Ability to travel 20% international and domestic
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Advance product line through ...
Apr 1 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Atlanta, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.