The Technical Manager is responsible for performing analysis of non-culturable surface and air samples for fungi.
• Analyze samples for presence of fungi
• Prepare samples for analysis
• Analyze air and surface samples for identification of fungal organisms.
• Accurately record and report analytical data within established quality control and operational parameters
• Perform regular analysis of reference materials and other quality control samples
• Perform independent ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Crystal at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Formulation Chemist will be responsible for developing improved formulations and products.
-Bachelor's degree in a Life Science e.g. Biology, Agronomy, Chemistry, etc. OR Chemical Engineering
-Experience with formulating liquid or solid fertilizers and knowledge of P, K, and micronutrient sources
-2+ years' experience in ...
:: Contact Dan at 815-756-1221. Please meet qualifications before responding. Attach resume ::
The QA & Food Safety Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with food laws, regulations, and customer requirements. Will implement audit, quality, and food safety programs. Act as corporate SQF Practitioner and Lead Auditor.
- BS Food Science, Biology, Food Safety
- 5+ years of QA experience in a food processing environment
- Experience in USDA required
- Strong knowledge of HACCP ...
Feb 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Atlanta, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.