My name is Ashley and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and we have an opening for a Analytical Chemist. This contract position will be located in Duluth, GA and expected to be a 6+ month contract.
The hiring manager is looking for candidates who come from a chemistry background/degree (opposed to Biology) with method transfer experience. Candidates should posses a Bachelors degree with experience in two out of three of the following environments: glp, gxp, or ...
:: Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 and attach resume when responding::
The Analytical Chemist will be responsible for organizing, performing, and analyzing the results of chemical and product analysis, method development, applications and other testing. Must interpret data for formal reports and meet deadlines. Will develop new test procedures as needed.
- BS Science degree
- 3+ years of technical experience
- Experience in upkeep of instrumentation
- Troubleshooting instrumentation ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more information
- BS-PhD Chemist
- 5+ years industrial experience in paint formulation
- Paint formulation experience across water base systems
- Application knowledge required
- Demonstrated success in commercializing projects
- Project management skills
- Ability to lead international, complex, multi-disciplined projects through commercialization
- Represent the organization in forums and conferences with credibility
- Lab formulation and ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details
- PhD Chemist, Polymer Chemist, Chemical Engineer, Material Scientist, or related
- 3+ years of industrial experience
- Experience with adhesives, thermosetting resins, bonding wood, manufacturing processes, statistics and DOE
- Ability to travel 20% international and domestic
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- US Citizen/Perm Resident
- Advance product line through ...
Contact Larry for details: 815-756-1221
The Chemist will be responsible for all aspects of new chemical/product analysis, method development, and other testing procedures. Will report and present formal reports as needed.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Materials Science degree
- 3-7 years of rubber laboratory or industry experience
- Hands-on testing, mixing, project management, and technical writing
- Experience with rubber testing and formulation
- Experience with tires, ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Larry at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The Proppant Chemist/Development Chemist will be responsible for identifying, developing, and commercializing innovative chemical solutions for the preparation of high performance proppants. 25% travel
-BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Material Science
-5 years of experience in product development for the proppants and ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Devin at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The R&D Chemist will be responsible for new and existing product development, improvement, and testing.
-BS/MS in Chemistry or related
-Minimum of 3-5 years formulating water-based coatings (preferably acrylic or epoxy, can be architectural or industrial)
-Excellent communication skills
-US CITIZEN/PERM RESIDENT
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Larry at 815-756-1221 / [email removed]. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The TS&D Regional Chemist will be responsible for delivering technical support for architectural and other waterborne technologies to key customers, fulfilling customer unmet needs by completing project work & effectively compiling work summaries, reccomendations, and communicating results to sales and customers. There will be ...
Oct 15 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Atlanta, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.