The Sam4s SPS-2000 is easily configured to meet the needs of various table service, quick service and retail applications. It supports a full complement of POS peripherals, including printers, a comprehensive kitchen video system (KVS), POS scales, scanners, order confirmation board and connects to a back office or remote PC for polling and program maintenance.
· The SPS-2000 provides vivid color with a high resolution
(1024x768) super-bright 12.1" TFT LCD touch screen.
· Supports peripherals with six serial, one parallel and two
· Networks through standard Ethernet communications.
· Ergonomically designed, the screen can be tilted from
22° to 77° and the small footprint preserves counter
space in cramped quarters.
· High Performance memory can be flexibly allocated to
support large menus or item files, check files, customer
reports and employee time/attendance files.
· Up To 40,000 PLUs
· Up To 99 Groups
· Up To 9,999 PLU Status Groups
· Up To 200 Key Links
· 20 Price Levels
· Stock Management
· Ingredient Condiment Item
· Manager Control
· Link PLU
· 16 Character Descriptors
· Up To 999 Clerks
· Receipt On Demand
· Training Mode
· 6 Taxes
· 10 Discounts/Surcharges
· Cash/Check/Misc 1-16 Tendering
· 5 Currency Conversion Rates
· 0-3 Decimal Point (Selectable)
· 5-Line Preamble Message
· 5-Line Postamble Message
· Add Check
· Table Management
· Post Tendering
· Eat-In, Take-Out, Drive-Thru Functions
· Time I/O Functions
· Cash Declaration
· Up To 32 Registers
· Promotion Table
· Paid Check Recall
· Electronic Journal
· 60 Reports (Approx.)
· Not Found PLU
· Electronic Payment Processing Ready
· Gift Card Processing Ready
The SPS-2000 is easily configured to meet the needs table service, and quick service . It supports a full complement of
POS peripherals, including printers, a comprehensive kitchen
video system (KVS), POS scales, scanners, order confirmation
board and connects to a back office or remote PC for polling
and program maintenance.
Like PC-based hospitality POS systems, the SPS-2000 features touch screen operation - however unlike PC systems, the SPS-2000 has no hard disk drive, running its proprietary built-in application software from on-board flash memory and storing data on non-volatile RAM. This ECR-like design provides significant advantages in speed, reliability, recovery from power interruptions, and can be setup and installed at a lower cost and in significantly less time than many PC-based POS systems.
P - Programming
I - Installation
T - Training
S - Shipping
Shipping is not included in the price above as I cannot give an accurate quote without the delivery location.