Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
World Services is an interpretation and translation company. Now we are looking for Administrative Assistant in Atlanta.
- Incorporate new media strategies (Help build growing audience for corporate Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn accounts)
- Help write and edit online content
- Support ongoing marketing projects
- Assist with additional administrative tasks
- Update company database
- Locate interpreters and translators
- Send invoices to clients
- Staff assignments with interpreters nationwide
- Obtain and file interpreter's documents
- Undergraduate preferred; Any major most relevant to Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, and Public Relations.
- Self-motivated candidate who can work well independently and with a group.
- Bilingual: fluent in Spanish and English
ussed during the interview.
Part-time position: 30 hours a week
If you are interested in this position, please apply at www.worldservicesusa.com/apply.asp