Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Administrative Assistant Internship Program- World Services
World Services is a translation and interpretation company. We provide exclusive and personal attention to all your translation needs. World Services takes pride in servicing the legal, medical and business industries.
In this world of internet globalization it is essential for your business to expand to this multicultural society. World Services can help you achieve that goal by helping you translate all of your business advertising and products into any language you may need.
- Managing invoices accurately
- Organizing calendar efficiently
- Assigning translators and interpreters to assignments
- Answering phones and taking messages accordingly
- Supporting ongoing marketing projects
- Assisting with additional administrative tasks
- Major in communication, journalism, public relations, business/marketing, or related field
- Excellent and extensive writing and editing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-- Organized and detailed oriented
- Great communicator