Job Title: Contract Services Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA 30346
Duration: 6-12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• Contract Revenue Analyst will set up, monitor and maintain customer’s license and maintenance agreements to ensure the accurate and timely billing of such.
• Analyze contracts and confer with various departments to detect ambiguities, inaccurate statements or omissions of essential terms or information.
• Set up and maintain updates to license and maintenance agreements in designated customer database.
• Monitor expiring renewal agreements to ensure that any contractual requirements around proper notification to the client are met. Calculate the correct fee for the upcoming renewal term and determine invoice amount and maintenance term.
• Provide support to the sales team by researching agreements and client maintenance history as requested.
• Update tracking schedules for maintenance cancellations, maintenance reductions, and maintenance “at risk” on an ongoing basis.
• Submit customer change requests in sales order system as necessary.
• Verify taxability for all related invoicing.
• Enter new license and support fee contracts in sales order system.
• Process license and support fee invoices for new agreements and annual renewals in sales order system.
• Assist with collection on past-due accounts (assigned accounts), research and process customer claims of invoice payment.
• Participate in special projects related to this area in additional to day-to-day activities.
• Other duties may be assigned to support the organization and its goals.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university in Accounting or Finance-related major.
• One to two years related experience in one or more of the following areas are considered a significant plus: SAP Sales Order Processing, Salesforce.com Data Entry, or Software Industry experience.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.