Electronics Manufacturing Client in North Gwinnett County has an immediate need for an experienced SMT Machine Operator. Please do not apply if you are not familiar with, or have no experience with, SMT automated component placement machines.
Shift: 3rd shift
Status: Temp to possible hire opportunity
Location: North Gwinnett County
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
Set-up, load, program, and operate surface mount automated component placement machine (SMT). Monitor printed circuit boards as they are being populated to ensure quality and quantity.
* Must have at least 3 years experience operating SMT equipment
* Must be able to identify components, load programs, monitor operations of SMT equipment
* Maintenance and repair of SMT equipment is a plus
* Experience with wave solder machines, and AOI machines a plus
* Familiar with re-work and hand soldering a plus
* Able to stand for long periods of time during shift
* Able to lift up to 25 lbs regularly
* Must understand and follow ESD procedures, quality standards and protocols pertaining to electronics / PCB manufacturing
* Must be able to read written work instructions in English
Qualified candidates may submit a confidential resume for immediate consideration. Must apply and interview in-person. Position is subject to pre-employment criminal background check & drug screen.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.