Currently looking for experienced transcriptionists. Please read qualifications carefully.
• You must already have experience transcribing.
• You have your own software and/or hardware that you need to do transcription work.
• You must be able to turn around up to 120 minutes of audio in 24 hours, if needed for rush projects.
• You must be dependable and only take work that you can turn in on time.
• You must be available to take work at least once a week to stay on the roster.
• You must be fluent in English and have excellent grammar.
• You must know how to edit and proof your own work, including running spellcheck.
• You MUST know how to set margins, how to set multiple margins and how to change formats in Word (or whatever program you use).
• You must now how to open an attachment, send an attachment, download audio, and how get it into your transcription software.
• This is a 1099 independent contractor position and you will be required to sign a non-disclosure and a non-compete agreement before any work will be given to you.
• You will be required to do a 10-minute audio test without compensation.
• You must agree to a criminal background check. (not consumer)
• You must be in the United States.
If you are not experienced then you will not be able to do this transcription. This is mainly market research and video production transcription. Sometimes the audio is challenging. There is a good bit of medical market research, so knowing medical terminology is helpful. If you are Google savvy then that is helpful as well.
Please send your resume/qualifications.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.