Job Title: SMT Soldering Technicians
Location: Gwinnett County
Status: Project, Long Term Temporary
Pay Rate: $11.00 per hour
Shift: 1st shift available (7:00am - 3:30pm, Mon-Fri, overtime as required)
· Perform SMT soldering, desoldering, rework, and assembly of fine pitch electronic components on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) using a microscope. Use hand tools to perform a variety of electronic assembly tasks,
· Inspect Electronic Assemblies & PCB's for defects, solder quality, parts alignment, visual damage, etc.
· Rework & Repair defects found during QA inspection & test process
· Must have minimum 2 years previous work-related experience in SMT soldering in an electronics manufacturing environment.
· Certification and / or experience working to IPC standards preferred.
· Must have good communication skills, able to follow written and verbal work instructions in English, and able to meet production quotas and deadlines.
· Able to read schematics, technical drawings, & blueprints.
· Must have reliable transportation and be available for flexible work schedule to include pre / post shift overtime & weekends as required.
Please email resume for immediate review and consideration.
***Positions are subject to pre-employment drug / alcohol screening, criminal background check, verification of past employment and current work eligibility. In-person application, interview, and skills testing are required. Must be available to start assignment immediately. AGENCY
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.