Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
As we approach being in business 30 years, we're proud of our accomplishments. In that time we've grown to several hundred locations across the country and diversified into a couple different concepts. Our guests love us for the amount of variety on our menu. In the mood for a steak dinner? We got you covered. Looking to maintain an active lifestyle? We have healthy options to assist you.
Our managers love us for how they are treated. In addition to a generous compensation package, we offer excellent opportunities for Managers to grow and move up the ladder. Plus, we offer great quality of life; most of our restaurants close between 9 and 10 in the evening.
To maintain our success, we're looking for a restaurant manager that's dedicated to making sure our customers have a great time whenever they visit one of our restaurants. We're currently looking for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager for our Austell location. Candidates should have:
* 2+ years of current Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Restaurant Management experience
* A stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous five years
* Hands-on in hiring, training, and development of hourly employees
* Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
* Strong Communication and Organizational Skills