Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of several experienced Cooks for Brunswick Zone XL Kennesaw Pockets Bar&Grill!
About the Job:
Cook, prepare and serve food to customers while reporting to the Kitchen Manager.
• Cooks and prepares food according to company specifications (methods and portions)
• Prepares all food items correctly in a timely fashion
• Communicates with Kitchen Manager and/or Lead Cook on changes and/or shortages
• Help receive all food and supply deliveries and ensure proper rotation of new product
• Follows all food prep guidelines according to company regulations
• Maintains and organizes all refrigerators, sustaining first-in-first-out (FIFO) in all refrigerator units
• Stocks refrigerators and freezers on a daily basis
• Operates and cleans food preparation equipment
• Maintains cleanliness of kitchen and ensures hygienic conditions
• Maintains a safe work environment
• Preferred one year of experience as a cook in a casual dining restaurant
• Preferred line or short order grill experience
• Food Service Sanitation Certification is preferred
• At least a high school diploma or equivalent
• full-time work available
• Both daytime and nighttime positions available
• Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
• Opportunity for Career Advancement
• Company Onsite Training Offered
• Discounted Bowling & Meals
To Apply: Please visit us at https://www.brunswickcareers.apply2jobs.com and reference req# 7228 to complete all application tasks.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.