Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Throughout our history, we’ve proudly served our patrons their favorite steaks and seafood from the grill. Over the years, we’ve expanded our menu to chicken, ribs, and healthier eating options to cater to our customers’ changing tastes. As our menu has expanded, so have our restaurants. We have hundreds of stores nationwide and are aggressively expanding into new markets. The key to our success has been hiring and developing talented Managers and offering more room for career advancement than most of our competitors.
We currently have an immediate need for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager at our location in the Peachtree City area! The Kitchen Manager we're looking for should have a strong drive to succeed and high levels of energy. Candidates should have:
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant Kitchen/Back of the House Restaurant Management experience
* High Volume Experience; must have background managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
* Strong Communication, Leadership, and Organizational skill
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly Back of the House employees
* Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene