Porcelain Tile Rectified
Travertine Marble Stone Flat
24" x 24" x 3/8" & 20" x 20" x 3/8"
Glazed Porcelain Tiles are made of highly refined clay and fired at very high temperatures. As a result they are dense and hard, so they wear well even under heavy traffic. They are also among the most water-resistant tiles.
Beautiful and Elegant color that gives a marble look for less price, less joints between each tile and most of all... less maintenance than marble.
Thank you for visiting our auction... If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us or ask for samples.
$10.00 Cut Pieces Priority Mail
We are offering this material by pallets of 40 boxes, If you need a different amount you can send us the number of sqft that you need and we will send the right amount and price in the new invoice. To have a shipping quote please send us an e-mail with your zip code, if is residential or business delivery with forklift and how many boxes you need os Sqft?
Minimum order 20 boxes.
PRODUCT: Glazed - Rectified Porcelain Tile Ref:
Cream Marfil Series: CR001 - CR002 - CR003
Florence Series: FL001 - FL002
Rain Forest Series: RF001 - RF002
COLOR: Travertine Stone Beige, Yellows & Browns.
SIZE: 24" x 24" x 3/8’’ & 20" x 20" x 3/8"
DESCRIPTION: Brand new, very durable and elegant, Marble Finished Look.
PRICE: $1.89 per Sqft. = $30.24 per Box. (24x24) $1209.60 per pallet.
$1.69 per Sqft = $27.88 per Box. (20x20) $1115.40 per pallet.
PACKAGE: Original Packaging 4 tiles per box, 16 sqft per box. (24x24) - 6 tiles per box 16.5 sqft per box. (20x20)
WEIGHT: 2500 pounds per pallet aprox. 40 Boxes 640 sqft. (24x24) - 40 Boxes 660 sqft. (20x20)
APPLICATIONS: First Quality, high-end flooring suitable for Residential and Commercial indoors. PEI V
INSTALLATION: The joint should be no less of 1/16 (Be aware!!) However this tile is Rectified remember that the edges are very sharp so if you don't leave a reasonable joint it will be easy for the tile to chip on the edges before installing.... unless you hire a person who knows how to install marble.
SHIPPING: Normally ships within 3 to 10 business days of receiving payment.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS PAYMENT METHODS
• Minimum order 1 Pallet with shipping, 1 local pickups.
• Payments payable to NHD RUSTICS INC
• All sales are final
• When Buying Please send as an e mail with the amount you need, the size and the shipping zip code and we will send you an invoice and a credit card form or paypal invoice.
• Paypal (Preferable)
• Credit Card authorization form for Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
• All FLORIDA Residents Must pay Taxes
We have contract with a NationWide shipping company with GREAT RATES TO almost ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!! giving you two ways of shipping:
1. Business to Business Rate: requires a DOCK or FORKLIFT to unload the truck. If you don't have those requirements in your business you can arrange by yourself a local warehouse to receive the pallets.
2. If you don't have a business: You could arrange with a local warehouse, or a freight forwarder Company to received the pallets for you or pick up at the Central Transport Terminal Close to your location.
To located the closest terminal go to Web Site centraltransportint and with your zip code you could locate a service center near you.
• Local Pick ups are available at no extra cost in our Miami Fl warehouse. e.g. Of Shipping Business to Business With Forklift. Pallet Rates to some States. or shipping company terminal.
Alabama $ 144.00
Arizona $ 303.00
Connecticut $ 207.00
Louisiana $ 170.00
N & S Carolina $ 129.00
Georgia State $ 110.00
Maryland State $ 191.00
New York State $ 262.00
Texas State: $ 243.00
Florida State $ 85.00
California State $ 305.00
* The price may varies depending on the weekly fuel surcharge. If you get more than one pallet you will save.
DAMAGES CAUSE BY SHIPPING: Our breakage percentage is from 1 to 3% and we recommend to buy 10% extra for waste and cuts.... In case of more breakage we can file a claim to the shipping company, with the delivery receipt signed by them, saying how many cases or pieces were broken.
Note: SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST: Shade variations and /or defects discover after installation or alterations of the tile. Abrasion on installed material; slipping, mishap, or other injury due to the surface characteristics of tile. Seller can not be responsible for delays cause by conditions beyond its control, including delays in production or shipping. Inspect before installation. PAYMENT - PICK UPS AND INSTALLATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE. No Returns ALL SALES ARE FINAL SO PLEASE BE SURE WHEN BUYING. NO CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER MATERIAL HAS BEEN INSTALLED.
PH: 786 768 5358
Nhd Rustics Inc.