Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Human Resources Manager
Job Code (01904511)
Location: Atlanta, GA
South of Atlanta
Salary: $100,000.00 - $100,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Must have manufacturing or distribution industry experience
Strong union (contract negotiations, grievances, arbitrations, etc) experience is required
GREAT bonus, stock options, SUPERIOR benefits
Our client located in Atlanta is looking for a Human Resources Manager. They offer excellent salaries, full benefits, a VERY generous bonus, stock options and neat perks! In addition, they have a GREAT relocation package. This is a permanent position with a wonderful corporation!
Let this be the first step with a dynamic corporation that encourages internal promotions and allows you to relocate within their organization!
This is a multi-billion dollar company and a leader in their field. The are easily recognized by everyone, and highly respected.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for managing the HR functions within the facility, partnering closely with the general manager on issues regarding Employee Relations, Recruitment, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation and Training.
You will act as a strategic business partner in order to maximize facility productivity. You will advise senior management regarding the proper application of policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
* 8+ years in HR, with a minimum of 5 years as a manager, having direct reports
* Current experience in either a manufacturing plant or distribution center with a minimum of 300 employees is mandatory
* Strong union (contract negotiations, grievances, arbitrations, etc) experience is required
* Experience acting as a strategic partner - developing and implementing strategic plans
* A solid employee relations and labor relations background
* Strong employee development skills
* A stable job history