Deal Development Coordinator Macro Helix Health Care Software
Sales Support / Financial Analyst
McKesson Macro Helix is loking for someone to work with the Sales Executive team to grow hospital revenue by assisting the hospital customer in developing contract pharmacy relationships, i.e. Walmart, CVS, Safeway, Kroger, independent retailers and others. This would include working with the hospital customer as well as retailers in the area to establish ROI for a mutual ...
- Performs financial reporting, compliance and analytical support for fixed assets, property tax filings, invoices, payments, etc.
- Office located in Marietta, GA
- Frequent travel is required to Macon, GA, plus there will be periodical travel to other sites to conduct audits and to participate in meetings. Trips to Macon will usually be day trips.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Accounting plus 2 or more years of audit experience (within a manufacturing ...
Our manufacturing client is seeking a contractor with a minimum of 2-4 years experience to provide financial and accounting support for a pressure sensitive materials coating and finishing plant in Peachtree City, GA. The successful candidate will complete all month end closing and reporting responsibilities meeting all deadlines. They will also work collaboratively with the operations team to drive productivity to ensure financial targets are met. Currently the position is funded for 12 months ...
Experienced in Financial Statements, P&L, Balance Sheet, and a variety of financial reporting Variance analysis and other financial analysis Experienced in excel and access with Windows 2010 Good functional knowledge with Hyperion Deadline oriented, self-motivator. Good tracking record of initiating cost saving/avoidance measures for the business
Senior Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst will provide ongoing analytical support for the company. This position will report to the CFO and have exposure to key finance stakeholders, including the coverage team at the parent company.
- Forecasting: Develops annual plan and forecasts of the financials working closely with the business. Prepares monthly updates for expected current quarter performance. Develops and maintains key financial models. ...
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for providing operational and financial analysis and support to executives on strategic planning, budgeting and operations planning, performance monitoring and variance analysis. This position prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports that compare actual results to forecasts. The Financial Planning Analyst assists in financial evaluation of future business opportunities, provides key insight and counsel on profit drivers as well as ...
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
• Support the business initiatives of a business unit (i.e., Marketing, Research & Development, etc.) by Providing financial insight,analysis and perspective.
• Support business initiatives of either the overall . Business division or a specific Business Unit (i.e., Marketing, R&D, Sales).
• Provide industry, internal, competitive, and market analyses.
• Deliver benchmark and market research, and provide financial insight to assist with strategic decision-making.
The Financial Analyst develops, enhances, and provides insight for analytics, invoices, trends, pricing, margin analysis, standard reporting, and ad hoc reporting in conjunction with the global analyst team. The Financial Analyst also prepares and/or supports revenue budgets and forecasts while collaborating with and providing consultative analytical support to stakeholders such as Client Services and Sales. Overall, the Financial Analyst will support development, implementation and use of ...
Assists in monthly financial close
Manage the JDE close process
Reconcile general ledger accounts in addition to bank accounts
Monitor account activity to determine proper classification
Assist Junior team members with more complicated account reconciliations
Manage the lease process for Mohawk and assist the segments with exceptions. Drive accountability with the segments to ensure data is recorded Monitor account activity to determine proper classification.
Assist Junior team members ...
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide ongoing analytical support for the client. This position will report to the CFO and have exposure to key finance stakeholders.
- Forecasting: Develops annual plan and forecasts of the financials working closely with the business. Prepares monthly updates for expected current quarter performance. Develops and maintains key financial models. Identifies financial risks and opportunities and ...
MISSION / SUMMARY:
Support business operations by providing financial based analysis for Graphic Packaging International. Interpret financial results that lead to the development of valued added financial reporting and analytics. Continuously improve planning and reporting process to enhance team capability.
Consolidation and review monthly business financial results.
Provide a source of business knowledge and problem solving capabilities to assure sound analysis, recommendations and ...
Accountable for supporting the FP&A manager and VP Finance ensuring that the all management reports for actual financial results, forecasts and plans for the company accurately reflect its performance and are fairly stated and are submitted in accordance with published timetables and are fully explained. This includes the requirement to maintain and report on multidimensional view of financial data for company by region (by entity, Line of Business within region, product and customer)
Accountable for ...
Position Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Work with leaders across the business segments to provide monthly expense and operational reports.
• Collaborate with accounting to identify variances and their root causes
• Maintain reports tracking financial results against budgets, forecasts, business cases, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of management reports and monthly senior management presentations.
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Track multiple aspects of Labor, including headcount, ...
JOB ID: GAAT246
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Job Chit Chat
Established local NYSE manufacturer seeks finance professional for the role of Senior Financial Analyst. Responsibilities include: strategic planning; budgeting & forecasting; internal reporting; process improvement and variance analysis. Frequent interaction with: Executive Management and Global team members.
• Responsible for the monthly forecast, annual budget and strategic plan for the corporate sales and marketing ...
Looking to fill 3 positions all in Conyers, GA
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Reports to: VP Finance
Compensation: $60-$65,000, Annual Gainshare Bonus Program
Prepare the financial planning, reporting, forecasting, closing and day-to-day analysis. Provide financial support for financial projections, reporting and analysis. Generate annual planning process for THE CLIENT while assisting value stream leaders in developing and finalizing forecast. Develop presentation packages ...
Financial Analyst, Atlanta, GA
Posted on 12/16/2013
- Develop weekly financial reporting process.
- Prepare forecasting of P&L results.
- Gather annual operating and capital budgets for all restaurants within assigned area in order to develop annual and semi-annual forecast and business plan.
- Train operations management to interpret and organize weekly financial data.
- Develop and study weekly operating statistics and prepare projected food cost and labor guide reports.
- Coordinate ...
Atlanta based organization is looking for an entry level financial analyst. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree and over three years experience.
Software: SQL, MS Access, Great Plains or other Large ERP system
Automate and improve monthly financial reporting package
Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports
Prepare Ad-hoc financial modeling, analysis & projections
Collect Payroll records for Audits and monthly Analysis
Facilitate Budgeting and ...
We are currently in need of a senior financial analyst for a contract-to-hire position with a leading broadcasting company located in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate will have at least four years experience with budgeting and forecasting, along with excellent presentation skills . Advanced Excel skills are a must as well and previous experience with Hyperion, Essbase, and Peoplesoft are also beneficial. .
This is a 3 month contract-to-hire opportunity and compensation ranges from $25-$32 ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Atlanta easier than ever before.