:: Contact Dan at 815-756-1221. Please meet qualifications before responding. Attach resume ::
The QA & Food Safety Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with food laws, regulations, and customer requirements. Will implement audit, quality, and food safety programs. Act as corporate SQF Practitioner and Lead Auditor.
- BS Food Science, Biology, Food Safety
- 5+ years of QA experience in a food processing environment
- Experience in USDA required
- Strong knowledge of HACCP ...
COMPENSATION: $44,000 - $55,400
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises the day-to-day activities of beef processing operations to meet GSF objectives and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
Plans, implements, and monitors day-to-day beef processing operations, analyzing operations and monitoring the budget, to achieve division and GSF productivity and quality objectives and to ensure compliance with GSF and regulatory agency regulations. (50%)
Supervises the daily ...
Job: Sr. Principal Regulatory Policy Coordinator
Global Technical Services – Ada, MI
Reporting to the Global Director Regulatory Policy Influence, this individual will work to meet the challenges of an ever changing global regulatory environment, working with associations and industry organizations to influence regulations, identify issues, and leverage relationships to enhance corporate credibility and protect the Enterprise in the marketplace. This individual will develop proactive lobbying ...
Job Description: Quality Control Inspector
Our Fresh Produce client is a leading regional produce distributor and fresh-cut processor the Atlanta Metro area. They currently have an opportunity available in our Food Safety/Quality Control section.
Perform Other Duties as Instructed by Supervisor:
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Inspecting both incoming and outgoing product to ensure quality of standards is met in our food production area
• Help establish and define quality standards to ...
This position is responsible for maximizing productivity while showing continuous improvement in scrap, safety and quality objectives in a team-based environment. This position must also ensure that the production lines are run efficiently at all times with the correct amount of employees. Due to they dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in ...
The Food Safety & Quality Specialist will be responsible for ensuring food laws and regulations are met. Will also develop maintain quality and food safety programs to ensure reduced risks.
- BS Food Science, Chemistry or related
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Work experience in a food processing environment
- Experience with USDA, FDA, HACCP, GMP, GAP, FSMA
- Management experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Local or renters only - minimal relo assistance
::Contact Crystal for more details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume::
The Engineer will be responsible for project management, budget management, and material handling. Will Conduct research and design new technologies for new portfolios.
- MS Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Materials Engineering degree
- 10+ years of experience working in packaging closure R&D and commercialization
- Experience with CAD design, materials processing and characterization
- Expert ...
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Applicant must have an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts or closely related field from an accredited public or private postsecondary institution. Have three years of paid work experience in-field within the last seven years; Work experience must include the competencies, skills and knowledge levels that will be expected to teach; Excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Food Science, ...
Contact Dan Jachera at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/BA Culinary or Food Science
- Experience leading culinary teams in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience supporting established national food chain accounts and customers
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Lead development Chefs
- Work with Culinary Team to assure proper planning for success
- Work with Marketing and Senior Management to develop, implement and lead the culinary strategy
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Atlanta easier than ever before.