We're seeking an Insurance Underwriter to work virtual/remote. Please contact me as soon as possible; I would like to discuss this opportunity with you.
About the opportunity: our client’s Underwriting Department is seeking experienced life Underwriters to do medical summarizations. This is a part-time (fee based) 30 - 35 hour a week position Monday – Friday. Plus, weekends and overtime as business needs demand.
About our client: Our client is a market leader in medical information services that help their clients make informed decisions and improve the lives of those they serve. They customize information solutions for their clients in insurance, healthcare, investments and research. They also empower their clients to make solid investment, personnel and claims decisions. They deliver timely, cost-effective, comprehensive information to help minimize uncertainty and invite opportunity.
• Proven track record of critical thinking capabilities
• Commitment to excellence while maintaining required productivity levels
• Ability to think "outside the box" and determine areas of process improvements
• Focused on continued education and professional growth
• Team player and detail oriented
• 5+ years of life underwriting in a home office environment
• Proven ability to work in a virtual office setting
• Must be able to work independently and efficiently
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products
• Well versed in internet applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including the ability to work with multiple systems
• Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent professional work experience
• Completion of insurance related coursework and/or accreditations
• Available accident and sickness coverage benefits
• Available dental and vision coverage benefits
• Highest level of integrity
• Commitment to excellence
• Detail oriented
Be sure to provide me with your Updated Resume, Contact number and E-mail address*
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.