A meaningful and rewarding financial services career starts here!
Modern Woodmen of America specializes in developing motivated individuals into Financial Representatives.
Modern Woodmen of America is owned by and operating for our growing membership of more than 759,000 individuals. We were founded in 1883 to care for widows and orphans and while many things have changed over the years our strong values and unique culture remain the same.
Today we continue to help serve the financial security needs of our members and their families as one of America's leading fraternal financial services providers through life insurance, annuity, investment and banking products.
As a fraternal, we offer financial security with a plus.
* Fraternal benefits for members, such as college scholarship opportunities, orphan benefits, prescription drug discounts and financial assistance in times of need.
* Social, education and volunteer opportunities for members and children.
* Community support through member-sponsored fundraisers and volunteer opportunities.
That's a difference you can be proud to share!
Put yourself on the fast track to success.
Modern Woodmen's mission is to improve members' quality of life while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our financial services representatives fulfill this mission by:
* Playing a vital role in helping families realize their financial dreams.
* Having the tools, financial resources and local and home office support to serve the family and small-business market.
* Offering a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet individuals' short and long-term needs.
* Positively impacting families and communities through our volunteer and member involvement programs.
Earn what you're worth
At Modern Woodmen of America you'll earn what you're worth. Our Financial Representatives consistently enjoy incomes at high levels. Plus, there is no limit to how much you can earn.
New Representative Compensation (based on 2011 earnings)
Average first-year income of a successful new Modern Woodmen Financial Representative (Career Development Award qualifier) is $61, 153. As a Modern Woodmen of America Financial Representative you'll earn these valuable benefits:
* Medical and dental insurance coverage
* Matching 401(k) plan
* Noncontributory retirement plan
* Group term life insurance
Are you ready to be part of an elite team?
Modern Woodmen of America presents a great opportunity for the right person. No experience is required. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares you for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for your long-term success. We're looking for individuals with the following values:
* Is honest and has integrity
* Has leadership skills
* Is success-driven, results-focused
* Can or has overcome diversity
* Is competitive
* Wants to grow themselves by helping others
* Shows a volunteer spirit
* Is looking for continuous self-improvement
* Enjoys building long-term relationships
* Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.