Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
I am looking for a few drivers to start next week Monday.
I have what most guys are looking for.....
1. Small company (62 trucks)
2. Full benefits (Free to the driver)
3. New equipment (100% Peterbilts O/O spec'd with APU's and Inverters)
4. Practical Mileage Pay
5. Low Company Turnover (The drivers that are hired here stay here)
6. Reefer freight (Dry Van can also be accommodated)
7. Strong Miles (3000 miles per week)
What I need for you to qualify:
1. 1 yr of recent experience (if you have less give me a call and we will decide)
2. No DUI in the past 5 years
3. Decent MVR, DAC and Criminal
4. Only looking for drivers that are seeking long term employment
My Name is Tim - Call me to get the process started for next week: