Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
World Services is a translation and interpretation company. We provide exclusive and personal attention to all your translation needs. World Services takes pride in servicing the legal, medical and business industries along with any other assignment that you may have in store.
In this world of internet globalization it is essential for your business to expand to this multicultural society. World Services can help you achieve that goal by helping you translate all of your business advertising and products into any language you may need.
In this public relations job you will be reporting directly to the CEO and are responsible for enhancing World Services mainstream public presence. You will be responsible for day-to-day PR activity and PR communication. You must know the company as you will be the key spokesperson in charge of handling media inquires related to World Services.
- PR strategy and planning
- Management for regular news delivery; community outreach plans
- Day-to-day public relations
- Third party coordination and relationship management; Manage projects and act as a contact person for World Services clients
- Attend netowrking events
- Major in communication, journalism, public relations, business/marketing, or related field
- Excellent and extensive writing and editing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-- Organized and detailed oriented
- Great communicator
- Highly innovative and expanding social media from the ground-up
Please apply at:
Ad ID: 16229478
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list Public Relations Internship on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local